Note: This page is a basic overview of the services I offer. For additional information, please click on the appropriate link in the dropdown from the “Services” tag, above.
I am now accepting fine art printing projects. I have more than 10-years of printing my own work as well as that of friends, and have received many kudos and compliments. I can print up to 17×22-inches in-house, with professional connections to go much larger. I can also photograph paintings, small sculptures, and many other creative results. Email me, here, for additional information.
• WOW. These Christmas cards turned out so beautiful. Thanks from the bottom of my heart. I wanted something cheery & positive. I LOVE THEM.
Pictured: Cochiti Feather Dancer (13×19-inch print from original painting), ©Laura Balombini
Are you having challenges getting the word out about what you do? Do you yearn to have a presence online? Like me, I can only assume you have little time to spend on learning curves. Your time is well-spent working on your work. And… I can help you whether you are in France, the UK, or even next door to my office!
I can provide you with cost-effective solutions to (most of) your challenges with these services:
1. Word Press Site Build 101
2. One-2-One coaching
3. Email newsletter marketing
4. Fine Art Printing
Are you confused or frustrated with your attempts to get “from here to there?” Don’t even know how to do that? Do you think you might have to pay thousands to have your own site? If you need help, please continue reading.
• WordPress Site Build 101:
Here’s what you will receive when you sign up for my WordPress Site Build 101:
• It will be set up with WordPress because it is the easiest to work with, and the most flexible, and its cost is only about $70/year, which goes to the provider (GoDaddy). (All my sites are WordPress) If you have a different provider, I can work with them as well.
• I will set up the site for only $575! with you as the owner and me as technical contact.
• You will receive a fully-functional, well-designed site, with five pages including: Welcome, About, Contact, Gallery (Portfolio), Blog, etc. I will design and build the initial site and work with you while you work to understand how to maintain your site. Once you become familiar with the process you can then decide if you want to take it over or contract with me to continue to update it.
…“Thank you so much. It looks beautiful. I am going to let people know about it and am proud to show it!” Laurie
…“You have knocked my socks off!!! Thank you for the extra effort as this is pretty great. As an artist, I needed an awesome visual website and Tim gave me just that! He did exactly what I asked him to and more. I think the results are spectacular and he is a true professional.” Molly
…“Absolutely fantastic. I am very happy and hope you are, too. Thanks for the good work.” Greg
• One-2-One Coaching:
Most people need guidance. They would like to have a kind of road-map on how to get from here to there without spending thousands of dollars to get there. I can help. For only
$250 you will receive my undivided attention on your creative photographic passion. You receive six one-hour sessions, to fit into your schedule. Once you sign up I will provide a FREE session to see what you have and to find out where you want to go. In essence that means you will receive seven sessions for the price of six!
Person to person mentoring, online or in person
Six one-hour sessions for only $250. Click below.
• Email newsletter marketing
I have been involved in email marketing for more than 10-years and it is still considered to be the most effective marketing channel. In a recent poll it was found that more than 90% of businesses use that marketing channel to great success.
6 Recent email marketing statistics:
1. According to data from DMA 2015, for every $1 invested, email marketing generates an average return of $38.
2. You are 6x more likely to get a click-through from an email campaign than you are from a tweet.- Campaign Monitor
3. Email is 40 times more effective at acquiring new customers than Facebook or Twitter. – McKinsey
4. Email marketing drives more conversions than any other marketing channel, including search and social.
5. A message is 5x more likely to be seen in email than via Facebook. – Radicati
6. 90% of email gets delivered to the intended recipient’s inbox, whereas only 2% of your Facebook fans see your posts in their News Feed. – Forrester Research
For only $250 I will set up your email campaign and maintain your account for three-months.
You can click on the PayPal button to get your message in front of customers.
If you would like additional information on any of these services, please email me, here.